Posts Tagged With: Inspirational Blog
“1,000 Notes from Heaven” is one of my works of mercy. I promise myself to write a thank you letter, give a gratitude note or send an appreciation message through email or other social media to at least 1, 000 people. I believe this is one of the best ways to be a blessing to my neighbors and to fulfill the will of Jesus for me. This activity leaves me looking forward to each day. You should try it! I just want to inform you beforehand, however, that this activity is addicting. Yep, at first, I was a little hesitant and shy to write a thank you or praise note to random people (usually in restaurants) and even to individuals I know but believing that this simple act of kindness will make them see the world in a better light pushed me. Now, I extremely love doing it without a tinge of reluctance.
1. Ate Icely – my friend
2. Jacky – my buddy
3. Jayron – my classmate
4. Edwina – Vendor of Squid balls in Victoria Mall
5. Barrio Bistro Staff – a restaurant
6. Mang Ineng’s – a diner
7. Michelle – my co-lector in Sta. Ana Parish
8. Kuya Lito – my co-lector and mentor in Sta. Ana Parish
9. Ate Tetchi – my co-lector and partner in Sta. Ana Parish
10. Ate Mayang – my aunt and former professor in NDMU
11. Kristina – my childhood best friend
12. Ma’am Jearvy – my classmate in my USEP French class
13. Ate Kristy – my co-lector and friend, a psychologist.
14. I honestly forgot who’s no 14 but certainly, there’s someone who received a thank you from me.
15. Gee and Kath- from Dunkin Donut’s (May 29, 2014)
- I will do my best to take photos next time. By the way, my parents and siblings always get hugs, kisses, gifts and thank yous from me so for now, they’re not included. 😀
Today, I decided to see Jacky, my best friend, at a chocolate shop which I first thought of as a chocolate restaurant instead of meeting at a packed fast food resto. I finished two cups of hot choco and a slice of chocolate mousse cake after having a mixture of aimless chatters and serious talks with Jacky for almost two hours. We, then, headed to KCC Malll cinemas and waited for Princess, Tata 1, Tata 2 (our house helps) and Ate Lilian (the wife of my uncle, Gerry) to watch the Amazing Spiderman 2.